We are so thrilled to be included in the Winter 2016 issue of our very own Carmel Magazine! So grateful and humbled by the nice feature of our PawdPet journey. Thank you, Carmel Magazine!
Champions for Children Program
Feeling blessed to partner with this wonderful institution who brings hope to such amazing kids and families! We look forward to going back to see the kids at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital! See you soon!
PawdPet is available at Thinker Toys!
in Monterey, Carmel, and in Morgan Hill, CA
Perfect timing for the holiday shopping season! You can support local small businesses by getting your PawdPet at Thinker Toys in all three location: in Monterey, Carmel and in Morgan Hill!
I found this interesting article and thought I would share some of the stats. Check out the link here.
Children and Cellphones
- On average, children are 12.1 when they receive their first mobile device. [Source]
- 56 percent of children, age 8 to 12, have a cellphone. [Source]
- 60 percent of families who have provided a cellphone to their child did so between the ages of 10 and 11. 20 percent provided their 8 to 9 year olds with a cellphone. [Source]
- Of children 8 years of age and younger 2 percent have their own cell phone. [Source]
- 71 percent of families with young children under 8 years old have a smartphone. [Source]
- Among children 8 years of age and younger, 21 percent use smartphones. [Source]